- These Terms and Conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of any and all the products for sale (“Products”) by Rudi’s Fine Foods Pte Ltd (“Rudi’s”) through this Internet site owned by Rudi’s which serves as the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Rudi’s to you (“Rudi’s Online”).
- By submitting an order for processing by Rudi’s Online, you and all other persons (hereinafter referred to as “you”) who purchase the products under your membership number or who access Rudi’s Online under your registration details (“Login”) confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Terms and Conditions as they appear on this site at the time your order is submitted for processing. In the event of any discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and any other document purporting to have a contractual effect between you and Rudi’s, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Rudi’s reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Rudi’s may, but does not undertake, to notify you of such changes. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Rudi’s shall have no responsibility to notify you of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.
- You shall complete the registration process according to Rudi’s requirements as stated on this site. You shall provide Rudi’s with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) your legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
- Registration is open only to residents in Singapore aged 18 and above. Rudi’s has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of yours, for any reason whatsoever.
- You may place your order via our website at: http://www.rudisfinefoods.com/. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of order via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
- You will be liable for every order made under your Login and you agree to indemnify Rudi’s for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using your Login. You shall be responsible for updating your registration information.
- Access to Rudi’s Online is gained through use of a personal membership number. You shall ensure that your membership number is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Rudi’s shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Rudi’s Online internet site. However, Rudi’s shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Rudi’s Online internet site.
- Rudi’s shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by the Rudi’s Online are correct but Rudi’s reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
- The prices advertised by the Rudi’s Online are for home delivery shopping only. Prices for some Products may differ from those charged at Rudi’s shops.
- Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on Rudi’s Online. Rudi’s reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
- Discrepancies between the on-line bill/order price and the final bill may be due to out-of-stock products, substitutions, special offers, daily price changes and weighed items. Rudi’s reserves the right to adjust the final bill after the on-line bill/order price is presented or conveyed to you and such adjustments shall be
marked on the final bill presented to you at the time of delivery.
- In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to you simultaneously for the same Product, you may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions for the same Product.
- If you request a variation to the order which Rudi’s accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to you at the time of delivery.
- Rudi’s may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and Rudi’s reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Up to the point in time that Rudi’s has commenced processing the order, you may vary or cancel the order and you will not incur any cost in doing so.
- Subject always to your consent, Rudi’s may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by you is unavailable.
- If there is no prior consent from you for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
- Payment for Products ordered through Rudi’s Online can be made by the VISA card, Mastercard, or American Express Card.
- Rudi’s may change at any time the method by which payments for Rudi’s Online orders may be effected and such changes may be notified to you by e-mail, mail shots or by placing a notice to this effect on the Rudi’s Online internet site.
- For orders of value $250 or more per delivery per location, you will be entitled to free delivery. For orders of less than $250 per delivery per location, there will be a delivery charge of $30. Free delivery does not apply to bulk orders of more than 20 quantities of a single item. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Rudi’s shall make every effort to fulfill orders placed by you through Rudi’s Online, but Rudi’s shall not be liable to any person if Rudi’s shall decline to fulfil an order for whatever reason, or if Rudi’s is unable to supply an order because of an
unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
- Rudi’s shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by you on the registration form) within the time windows selected by you but Rudi’s shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of
- Rudi’s will only effect delivery to mainland Singapore and Sentosa Island except Jurong Island.
||Earliest Delivery Time
||Third working day between 9:00am and 5:00pm
||Fourth working day between 9:00am and 5:00pm
|For order value of $250.00 & above per delivery
|For order value less than $250.00 per delivery
- No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & Public Holidays and delivery slots are subjected to availability.
- Bulk orders (as determined by Rudi’s in its sole discretion) shall be delivered 5 days after such orders. Rudi’s shall not be liable to any person if Rudi’s shall decline to fulfil a bulk order for whatever reason.
- You are to notify Rudi’s immediately of a change to your delivery address and contact number.
- Save where you have specifically instructed Rudi’s to leave your delivery outside the door provided payment has already been effected earlier (when such delivery shall be at your risk), all deliveries shall be signed off by you on the delivery invoices.
- Rudi’s reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to you if it has any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or if you do not effect payment upon delivery.
- All risk in the Products shall pass to you upon delivery to your delivery address but Rudi’s shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
- Whilst we take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on Rudi’s Online are correct at the time when the information was input onto the system, the information appearing on Rudi’s Online at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognise products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
- Rudi’s shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail at [email protected] or call Rudi’s Online hotline at +65 6268 2610 or fax to +65 6268 7325 by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
(a) if any Product has been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product has expired or has passed its “best before” dates, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Rudi’s shall either refund you the value of that Product, or replace the Product;
(b) If any Product which was not included in your order is delivered to you, Rudi’s shall collect the Product from you; or
(c) If you have been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Rudi’s shall refund to you the value of the Product as originally charged to you;
(d) If you are charged more than the value of a Product, Rudi’s shall refund to you the difference.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 5 orking days.
- All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, descriptions, representations or advice given as to the fitness or suitability for any purpose, tolerance to any conditions, similarity to sample, merchantability or otherwise of the Products supplied, are expressly excluded.
- No agent or representative of Rudi’s is authorized to make any warranties, representations or statements regarding the Products and Rudi’s shall not in any way be bound by any such unauthorized warranties, representations or statements.
- All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Rudi’s disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Rudi’s takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
- All right, title and interest in all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof, in all concepts, systems, written, graphic and other material relating to Rudi’s Online shall at all times remain the
property of Rudi’s.
- Rudi’s and other parties own the trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this site and/or in connection with the Products and you and other on-line visitors are prohibited from using the same without the written permission of Rudi’s or such other parties.
- If the performance by Rudi’s of its obligations under the Rudi’s Online is prevented by reason of "force majeure" (which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural
disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the government of Singapore or of any of its government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) beyond the reasonable control of Rudi’s), Rudi’s shall be excused from such performance to the extent of such prevention.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and you and Rudi’s agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PERSONAL DATA
- In relation to any information constituting personal data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore or the equivalent laws of any other applicable jurisdiction (the “Data Protection Laws”), Rudi’s shall use, disclose, handle and/or process such personal data only in accordance with the purposes for which the personal data was provided or collected, and shall comply with the Data Protection Laws with regard to any and all personal data that it receives from you.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by Rudi’s online customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Rudi’s on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Rudi’s reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet the needs of its customers including you.
- Rudi’s shall not retain personal data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes of the purchase of Products through Rudi’s Online, unless permitted or required by applicable law, and shall not transfer the personal data outside of Singapore or the applicable originating country save in accordance with the
requirements of the Data Protection Laws such that the recipient of the personal data outside of Singapore or the applicable originating country provides the transferred personal data with a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the Data Protection Laws.
- Please also refer to our Privacy Statement which will also govern your use of Rudi’s website and Rudi’s Online, available at [insert link].
- The Rudi’s Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you leave Rudi’s’s site and Rudi’s does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information you give to any other entity after leaving the site
and access to such site or page is at your own risk for which Rudi’s disclaims all responsibility and liability.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- By accessing and using this Rudi’s Online internet site, you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Rudi’s shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site, whether by yourself or by your servants, agents, buyers or other persons whatsoever.
- The liability of Rudi’s whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in or non-compliance of the Products or any other breach of Rudi’s obligations hereunder shall not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to the price of the Products.
- You shall ensure that the Products are not used for any purpose for which they are not suitable and shall be responsible for using all necessary skill and care in handling and using the Products. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Rudi’s assumes no obligation or liability for any advice or information given
with the Products and Rudi’s shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or misstatement of any such information. The Products shall be accepted by you entirely at your risk.
- Without limiting the foregoing, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. Rudi’s has no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site. Rudi’s assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation los of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access of this site, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text, images or other material or information to or from the site.